Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Baby #4 For Mark-Paul Gosselaar!

Congratulations are in order for Mark-Paul and Catriona Gosselaar!
He announced (or was it slipped?) that he and his wife have another one on the way!!  This makes baby #4 for him (he has an older son and daughter to his ex-wife), and #2 for Catriona (they have a boy together).  

If you don't want to watch the whole video, start it at the 28:00 mark for his announcement.



...After agreeing to come back and race (which is up in the air with him filming a new movie shortly):
MPG:  "My wife just cringed when I said that, I know she did.  I love you baby!"
Interviewer:  "Your whole family, they're like, nooo you can't do that!"
MPG:  "You have three kids and one on the way! You're not racing!  *blows kisses*....I love you."

Congratulations to the Gosselaar family!  We are very happy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment